As some of you may know, this April I became an Arbonne Independent Consultant. I want to have my own business, but until I have my own product to sell, I wanted to grow a business with an already existing product. And what better product than something that I’m really passionate about? All Arbonne products are vegan, gluten free, the ingredients are sustainably sourced and they are on PETA’s list of cruelty free companies.
And before I let people know that I’ve joined Arbonne, I’ve set myself up with A LOT of products to test them myself so I can give advice and advertise them KNOWING that they work. Such great fun it was! I even used my Mom for a test and we were so pleasantly surprized when we saw the result after a month.
Before sharing some of my favourite products, here’s how you can support me / discover more about Arbonne:
- Join my Arbonne Facebook Page – I often post about products and opportunities to receive samples. Due to shipping costs, I only send samples to the UK.
- If you live in one of the countries where Arbonne is present, you can become a client or preferred client. What’s the difference? Preferred Clients enjoy a yearly membership and get 20% off retail price, so the choice is easy :). So if you live in UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Poland or Taiwan, go to http://AndreeaSandu.arbonne.com , click SHOP and then register as the type of client you would like to be. Make sure your specific country is selected.
- If you want to know more about the business side of it, email me at email@example.com and I’ll tell you all about it
- If you’re a fitness, health or vegan blogger in one of the Arbonne countries and want to review products, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!
Moving on to my favourite products!
- FC5 shampoo – product description here. 90% of shampoos give me dandruff, but this has worked wonderfully for me
- Pure mint toothpaste – product description here.
- Shea butter hand cream and body wash. The smell, especially in the hand cream, is delicious. It’s hydrating and the ingredients are sustainably sourced.
- Rescue & Renew face mask and body wash. These are part of my Sunday evening pampering routing – I put the face mask on while I prepare for the shower and leave it on until I’m ready to wash my hair. I’m left with such a clean face! The grapefruit smell of the body wash adds to the fresh, clean feeling.
- RE9 restorative cream SPF20 – product description here. I bought it so I can give it to people to try it out for a few days, but I used it so much that it became mine and it is now in my permanent collection. The fact that it’s got sun protection has been very helpful.
- Vanilla Protein Powder. I add it to my porridge in the morning, after I cool it off with some frozen berries. It’s a delight. It’s got 20g of vegan protein per serving and the helpful vitamin B12, essential for us vegans.
What others are loving
I’m constantly trying new products, so I’ll be back with more. Until then, shop away! Here’s why choose Arbonne. Healthy is the new Happy.